To comply with the provisions of article 134 of Royal Decree-Law 3/2020, of February 4, on urgent measures by which various directives of the European Union are incorporated into the Spanish legal system in the field of public procurement in certain sectors; private insurance; of pension plans and funds; of the tax field and tax litigation this document sets out our internal policy in this matter.
- This website is owned by
- Owner: COSTA SERRA CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS, S.L.
- Registered office: C / BALDOMER SOLÀ, 1 -08912 – BADALONA
- CIF: B-60268208
- Telephone: 93 399 5718
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registry of the General Directorate of Insurance Key J-855
- Criteria that we use for the selection and comparison of the products of the insurance companies:
When selecting a specific product for our policyholders, we carry out an analysis of the different insurance contracts offered in the market, comparing their coverage and exclusions, the set of their conditions, as well as the insurance premiums, selecting those that provide the more suitable contracts to cover the needs and interests of our clients.
In this analysis, we value, among others, the internal processes of the insurance companies at the time of contracting as well as the management of the contract, paying special attention to the procedures they have in place for claims management (valuation, professionalism, response times, financial settlements, …)
- The insurance companies we work with and the products they offer are the following:
Through our experience, we promote, in a totally independent way, the insurance companies’ products that best fit the needs of our clients. The remuneration we receive from insurance companies in the form of commissions is regulated by a commercial contract (letter of conditions)
The main insurance entities with which we have signed letters of conditions are:
ASISTENCIA SANITARIA, ADESLAS, AEGON, ALLIANZ, ARAG, ASEFA, AXA, CATALANA, CHUBB, COFACE, CREDITO Y CAUCION, DKV, FIATC, GENERALI, LIBERTY, MAPFRE, MARKEL, MUTUA GENERAL DE CATALUNYA, PREVISION MALLORQUINA, REALE, SANITAS, SOLUNION, ZURICH
- Our relationship with the aforementioned insurance companies is remunerated, and consists of a commission on the contracted premium / s.
- The price of the insurance or premium that we offer you at the end of the counseling process is guaranteed by the insurance company in the terms contemplated in art. 6 of the Insurance Contract Law, therefore, for fifteen days it will remain as an insurance proposition or offer.
We, as mediators, do not directly guarantee the premium offered.
6. We review and update this information on a minimum annual basis.